“Discover How To Get Rid Of Acne At Home Naturally and Safely Using These 13 Natural Acne Fighting Tips For A Healthy Clear Skin.”
When you have acne, it’s important to understand how they can form and what types of acne you can have.
Your skin contains oil glands also known as the sebaceous glands and it produces sebum. Sebum is simply oil and this helps to moisturize your skin, hair for instance. Most of the time, your skin will produce sebum in reasonable amount but sometimes, excess oil is produced resulting in clogged pores and this can lead to acne which can be in the form of papules, pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, nodules and cysts.
Papules – These are tender red bumps which are inflamed without any head.
Pimples or Pustules – When the walls of your pores are broken, this can result in bacteria, dead skin cells and sebum to get underneath your skin and this can cause pimples or pustules which are small red infections.
Whiteheads – When your pores are clogged with oil and they stay closed, whiteheads can bulge out of your skin.
Blackheads – When your pores are clogged with oil and they stay opened, this can leave a dark spot at the top surface resulting in a blackhead.
Nodules – These are larger acne spots which appear as hard bumps under your skin. Squeezing them is not recommended as you will just irritate your skin and might cause inflammation.
Cysts – Cysts are one of the worst forms of acne. Similar to nodules but filled with pus. When your pores are clogged and opened deep inside your skin, this can lead to a more serious infection and can create cysts.
If you want to discover how to get rid of acne, you’ve come to the right place. Let’s face it. Acne sucks. It’s one of the most common skin disorders in the world. Millions of people are affected by acne regardless of gender, culture or religion and there will be more to come. Acne affects mostly teenagers as when they are going in a phase of their lives called puberty, hormonal changes are inevitable and if you don’t know yet, acne and hormone imbalance are correlated.
According to research, stress is also one of the factors for triggering acne whether in teenagers or adults. During stress, a hormone known as cortisol is secreted by your pituitary or adrenal glands and elevated cortisol levels are linked with acne manifesting and proliferating. At this point in your life, your skin’s oil glands also known as the sebaceous glands tend to be hyperactive and produce more sebum(oil) than usual due to all these hormone fluctuations giving your face that oily look. The end result is oily skin clogs your pores making you prone to getting acne.
Having acne and living with it can be difficult for many people as it can deeply affect their self-confidence and self-esteem. Some teenagers even have to deal with acne till adulthood and this can become quite frustrating.
Depending on the severity of the acne, some people can even get depressed. For many people, looks are important. It’s also like a magnet to attract the opposite sex. So with acne on face which is the most common area of your body to get affected, some people lose confidence in themselves at work, social meetings and tend to avoid meeting people. It can indeed be frustrating for many people to hear others talking negatively about their looks.
People from all over the world are desperate trying to find solutions how to get rid of acne which will cure their acne for good. Most of them unfortunately got it wrong. They think there are some magic potions which will alleviate all their pains. They want results fast. While some products and solutions do effectively work after regular use, some can be detrimental to your health and even have side effects. So be careful what you’re doing.
But let’s admit it, doing trial and error with your skin is dangerous. Not knowing what you’re doing can have nasty effects. You need to educate yourself, this is the key to eradicating acne and not falling for the latest fads on acne cure. You need to learn about acne and its real causes so that you can find a cure from its root. Don’t look any longer. If you want to discover how to get rid of acne at home naturally and safely, you’ve come to the right place. Using the natural approach strategy is the most recommended way to go as the risks of side effects are practically none. Take action today and learn how to get rid of acne at home using natural remedies which will give you long lasting results. You’ll be glad you did.
Here are 13 natural acne fighting tips just for you:
- Never squeeze your acne as doing so will make it worst. By creating a hole in your skin, you invite bacteria in but also delay the curing process even more. Worst case, you trigger acne scars and these are difficult to get rid of. Some can even be permanent.
- Don’t use any type of cream or lotion for your acne issues. Some products can contain harsh chemicals which can be detrimental to your acne problems. Products with natural ingredients are usually recommended.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands as your hands can be dirty inviting bacteria in.
- Wash your face at least once per day with an hypoallergenic soap as the latter is devoid of harmful ingredients and it’s gentle on your skin.
- Drink at least half a gallon of water a day if you can. Drinking water to help prevent and get rid of acne is not a useless tip as some will make you think. Your body contains toxins and if you didn’t know, these are responsible for pimples outbreak too and what water does is help clear them out. Toxins can arouse even from the food we eat as some foods contain additives like chemical preservatives and artificial flavorings like nitrites, nitrates, sulfites, benzoates, monosodium glutamate(MSG) etc…which can trigger pimples breakout.
- Focus on fresh food as far as possible like fresh vegetables, fresh fruits and try staying away from processed foods such as hotdogs, sausages, deli meats, bacon, ham and most canned foods.
- Cut back on deep-frying foods. From my experience, eating too many fried foods is bad for acne proliferation. Instead, opt for boiling, steaming, baking or stir-frying.
- Prepare healthy homemade foods and eat in your favorite fast food joint occasionally. Fast foods are loaded with too much additives and these are nefarious for acne.
- Drink green tea a few times per day. Green tea has powerful antioxidants known as catechins which can counteract acne woes by obliterating toxins from your body.
- Use warm green tea and with a clean towel, gently tap on your acne affected areas for 15 minutes everyday for 4-5 weeks. To get the green tea, you can either use green tea bags and let them infuse in hot water or boil dried green tea leaves from scratch. This technique will dry out your acne and help them heal faster. One side effect is your skin can become scratchy with time but it’s an indicator that your acne is getting better and it’s best if you can apply a cream with natural ingredients to moisturize and nourish your skin.
- Have a glass of freshly squeezed lemon juice first thing in the morning. You can add some honey to reduce the acidity of the lemons. Lemons are rich in antioxidants called polyphenols which can get rid of toxins and bacteria from your body.
- Exercise a few times per week be it a cardiovascular workout like running, cycling or simply performing calisthenics which involves building muscle without weights like push-ups or bodyweight squats. Exercise is vital not only for general health but it can contribute to lessen acne. The simple reason is when you exercise, you sweat and toxins can be released from sweat too. Be sure to have a nice shower after exercising to clean your skin from the sweat.
- Avoid stressing too much as stress disturbs your hormonal balance which can cause acne breakout. Listen to soothing music, take a warm shower or get a relaxing massage. These can definitely help combat stress.